The second FAIRplus Innovation and SME Forum aims at companies working with life science data, companies planning to provide FAIRification services and anyone interested in FAIRification of their data.
During the event we will share experience from FAIRification of datasets from selected IMI projects, introduce the collaboration with Pistoia Alliance and explore different business models based on FAIR data expertise.
Who should attend?
- Biotech companies working with data
- Technology companies planning to provide FAIRification services
- Academic groups interested in FAIRification of their data collections
The agenda includes:
- Introduction to FAIRplus
- Data management decision tree: how to increase FAIRness of data within particular company
- FAIRification of IMI projects’ datasets: lessons learnt
- Roundtables discussions
AGENDA is available here
For more details on FAIRplus please visit the FAIRplus website.
Registration deadline: 6 January 2021
>> Register here.
When & Where
- From: 13 January 2021 00:00
- To: 13 January 2021 00:00
- Location: Online Event