Science|Business Network conference will be held on 8-9 February 2022, where members and guests will offer the first public assessments of Horizon Europe:
- How is the standard Horizon application and evaluation process working?
- Are the industrial partnerships simpler or more complicated than in Horizon 2020?
- How successful does it now appear that Horizon Europe can be in its stated aims to help solve climate change, improve health, and manage a digital transition?
- How is collaboration with non-EU countries going?
- Will Horizon succeed in bridging the East-West innovation gap?
The conference assessments will be assisted by surveys and research by the Science|Business news team in the months leading up to the event. The results will include a high-impact white paper summarising the views of our members and guests – a first report card for Europe’s biggest bet on the future.
► Read more and register here.
The event’s program is available here.
When & Where
- From: 08 February 2022 00:00
- To: 09 February 2022 00:00
- Location: Online Event