An online EVN Mini-Symposium and Users Meeting will be held during July 12-14, 2021. The EVN Symposium normally takes place every two years, and is the main forum for discussion of the latest Very Long Baseline Interferometry scientific results and technical and technological developments within the EVN member countries.
Topics to be discussed at the symposium include:
- The innermost structure of AGNs and the origin of jets
- Starburst galaxies
- Stellar evolution and stellar masers
- FRBs and pulsars
- Space applications
- The relationship of EVN with other VLBI facilities
- Synergies with other wavelengths/multi-messenger astronomy
- New VLBI developments, new technical capabilities
>> Read more here.
When & Where
- From: 12 July 2021 00:00
- To: 14 July 2021 00:00
- Location: Online Event